There’s a new offer for the Amex Gold Delta card. You can receive a sign up bonus of 50,000 Delta Skymiles after $2,000 in purchases and a $100 statement credit (up from $50) after your first Delta purchase with a new Gold Delta SkyMiles credit card from American Express. The card has a $95 annual fee which is waived the first year. This offer expires on 7/6/2016.
Keep in mind that you can only receive bonuses once per lifetime from Amex, so if you previously had this card, you are not eligible for the offer.
- Apply by making a dummy booking at Delta.com (you’ll see the offer at the bottom)
- Earn 50,000 bonus miles after spending $2,000 in your first 3 months
- $50 statement credit after you make a Delta purchase within your first 3 months
- Offer expires on 7/6/2016
- Check your first bag free on every Delta flight—a savings of up to $200 per round trip for a family of four
- Enjoy Priority Boarding – board early, stow your carry-on bag, and settle into your seat sooner
- Earn 2 miles per dollar spent on purchases made directly with Delta and earn one mile on every eligible dollar spent on purchases with no mileage cap
- No Foreign Transaction Fees
- Car Rental Loss and Damage Insurance
- $95 Annual Fee, waived the first year