Chase is currently offering a National Small Business Week promotion with a signup bonus of 70,000 Ultimate Rewards points for the Ink Plus business card. The offer is available in branch only. That’s 10,000 points more than the current online offer of 60,000 points. The card has a $95 fee that is not waived the first year. The offer was set to expire on 5/15/16 but has been extended until 8/20/2016.
To earn the 70K UR sign up bonus, you need to spend $5,000 or more within the first three months. Besides the increased sign up bonus the card has great benefits such as 5X points per $1 on the first $50,000 spent in combined purchases at office supply stores.
If you just recently got the Chase Ink Plus card then you can send a secure message through your online account and ask to be matched to the current higher bonus. They will usually match it if you received an inferior bonus within the last three months. You can use this picture to make your case, or you can pick up a flyer at your local Chase branch.
Maybe the best option would be to sign up through a referral link of a friend and family member for the 60K UR and then try to get matched for the 70K offer. This way you’ll get a total of 80K, including the 10K referral bonus. Even if you don’t get matched, you still have 70K UR in total.
- 70,000 Chase UR bonus points after you make purchasing totaling $5,000 within the first three months
- Offer expires on 8/20/16
- Earn 5X points per $1 on the first $50,000 spent annually at office supply stores and on cellular phone, landline, internet and cable TV services (first $25,000 for the cash card)
- Earn 2X points per $1 on the first $50,000 spent annually at gas stations and for hotel accommodations when purchased directly with the hotel (first $25,00 for the cash card)
- Earn 1x points on all other purchases
- $95 Annual Fee
- No foreign transaction fees