PNC Bank has recently launched the PNC Premier Traveler Visa Signature Credit Card. This is a 2% card that also comes with a decent sign up bonus. It’s annoying that it’s not available nationwide. You have to live in Alabama, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Maryland, Michigan, Missouri, North Carolina, New Jersey, Ohio, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Virginia, Wisconsin, West Virginia and Washington D.C in order to apply.
The current sign up bonus is 30,000 miles when you make $3,000 or more in qualifying purchases during the first 3 billing cycles. The card earns 2 miles per dollar on all purchases. Miles earned can be used towards travel expenses at 1 cent per mile. If you choose to redeem the miles for statement credit then you’ll only receive half a cent per mile, which wouldn’t make sense. So the sign up bonus is worth $300 when you redeem miles for travel rewards.
The card has a $85 annual fee, but it is waived for the first year.
You have two options to redeem your miles for travel
- Book travel your way using your PNC Premier Traveler credit card and redeem for a statement credit through the PNC Rewards Center in Online Banking or with a PNC customer care representative.
- Use your miles to book travel, including custom vacations, cruises, travel packages – with no blackout dates – through the PNC Rewards Center in Online Banking or by calling a travel specialist.
- Apply Here
- 30,000 miles sign uo bonus when you make $3,000 or more in qualifying purchases during the first 3 billing cycles
- Earn 2 miles per dollar on all purchases
- No foreign transaction fees
- Introductory 0% Annual Percentage Rate (APR) on balance transfers for the first 12 billing cycles
- $85 annual fee (waived the first year)