The Marriott Rewards Premier credit card has a 80,000 Bonus Points offer. You will earn the bonus after you make purchases totaling $3,000 or more during the first 3 months from account opening plus you’ll receive an extra 7,500 bonus points for adding an authorized user and making a purchase within the same period.
You also receive a one-night stay at a Category 1-5 hotel every year after your account anniversary. Keep in mind that the $85 annual fee is not waived.
Here’s the points conversion chart.
The offer is available to you as long as you have not received a new cardmember bonus for this product in the past 24 months.
This offer comes around often so you don’t need to rush unless you need Marriot points right away. Chase has different offers for the Marriot Rewards Premier cards, and you might be better off waiting for an offer that waives the annual fee and gives you a free night upon approval, such as this one.
Marriott also offers Travel Packages which can give you a even better value. Frequent Miler has a great post on it, where he talks about a secret option as well that starts at 165,000 miles for a 5-night stay at a Category 1-5 hotel. Right now the business card also has a 100,000 points sign up bonus, so you can combine both for a great vacation.
- Apply Here
- Receive 80,000 bonus points after $3,000 spend in three months
- Receive 7,500 bonus points when you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months
- Receive a one-night stay every year at a Category 1-5 after account anniversary
- $0 foreign transaction fees
Earn free stays faster with unlimited Marriott Rewards points
- 5 points for every $1 spent at over 3,800 Marriott locations, including our exclusive luxury hotel partner, The Ritz-Carlton
- 2 points for every $1 spent on airline tickets purchased directly with the airline, and at car rental agencies & restaurants
- 1 point for every $1 spent on purchases anywhere else
Earn Credits Toward Marriott Rewards Elite Status
- 15 Elite credits toward your next membership level after account approval and every year after account anniversary
- 1 Elite credit for every $3,000 spent