Since all the great bloggers do this, I think I’ll have to start doing it as well 🙂
Here’s a round up of posts, news, deals and other stuff that caught my attention in the last few days. I either don’t have the expertise, or was too lazy to write about them.
- Decoding Retail: Target Edition – Great read for resellers. All you need to know about sourcing from Target. How to maximize discounts, best time to buy etc.
- PSA: Don’t Pay Giftcardmall/eBay with a Credit Card – Cash Advance – Watch out if you’re into gift cards reselling or even if you’re buying them for personal consumption. A CA fee will really cut into your savings.
- Ebay Gift Card Arbitrage Opportunities (Beta) – You should probably bookmark this page. It makes it really easy to find gift card deals on eBay. It’s periodically updated with the latest information.
- [Targeted] Amex Business Platinum UP TO 250k Membership Rewards bonus points – Very rare Amex sign up offer. Amazing bonus, but also an extreme spend requirement that won’t be easy for most. 50,000 MR points after $5,000 in 6 months and for each transaction over $5,000 receive extra 20,000 MR points, up to 10 times
- How to Redeem AAdvantage Miles with a Free Stopover in South America – I don’t really give much advice on my blog about travel hacking because I’m not very good at it. But, this is a good tip for travel to South America on AA and how squeeze one more country in your travel plan while using a few less miles.
- 90,000 Miles Giveaway from United Airlines – United turned 90 this month and they’re giving away 90,000 award miles to 90 people. You must be a MileagePlus member and sign up at that page to enter the sweepstakes.