JetBlue has a sale with fares starting at just $44 one-way (or 3,500 TruBlue pts + $5.60). There’s only two flights available for that price and the rest gets a bit more expensive. JetBlue has had better sales in the past but these are still good prices if you find a route that interests you. You can fly from JFK to Marthas Vineyard, MA (MVY) for example for just $44 one-way, or to Bermuda for $104.
You need to book today or tomorrow. Check all available flights here.
You can also use TrueBlue points to book these flights, but there’s a minimum redemption of 3,500 so for the cheapest fares you’re better off paying cash. To fly from Long Beach, CA (LGB) to Las Vegas, NV (LAS) for example costs just $49, but you’ll need to use 3,500 pts + $5.60. But that NYC to Bermuda flight that I mentioned above that costs $104, will be just 5,700 pts + $5.60. Check out these new JetBlue cards if you need points (no referral links there).
Here’s the details
- Fares include government taxes and fees.
- Book by April 21, 2016 (the earlier of 11:59 PM ET or local time).
- Tuesday & Wednesday travel between May 3 – June 22, 2016. Blackout dates: 5/25 – 5/31/16.
- Blue fare shown. To learn more about our new fare options, click here.
- Different or additional day of week restrictions, travel windows, and blackout dates may apply and vary by route. Click on a fare for details.
Remember that you have 24 hours from the time of their original booking to cancel their reservation without being charged a cancellation fee, regardless of fare selected, if travel was booked seven (7) days or more prior to the departure date.
If you see a flight that you’ve already booked, you can give JetBlue a call and the difference in fare will be returned in the form of a JetBlue credit, good for one year from the date of issuance. Read more here about their Changes, Cancellations and Standby Guidelines.