Groupon has another promotion that is available until Sunday April 3rd. You can buy up to 3 Groupons and use promo code TAKEOFF to get up to 25% off. You can use this code up to three times per account. This is a tiered offer, different from the usual Groupon offers. Here’s how it works:
- $5 off on purchases of $20+
- $10 off on purchases of $40
- $15 off on purchases of $60+
If you don’t have a Groupon account, which is probably rare these days, you can always use my referral link. There’s also another promo for new customers, with $10 off your first purchase of $25+ which works out better than 25%.
There’s a limit of one unit per transaction.
Go through a cash back shopping portal as well for more discounts. Simply Best Coupons has the best rate right now with 10% cash back for Groupon Local deals. That will bring your total discount up to 32.5%.
I love Groupon and I always wait for these promos to make purchases. I usually try out new restaurants around the city but I’ve also purchased goods, winery tours, massages etc. These promos come around often, so don’t ever pay full price unless you need to make a purchase right away.
Here’s some good deals right now
- $5 for a $10 Starbucks eGift Card (Doesn’t qualify for promo)
- Two Free Large One-Topping Pizzas with Purchase of $25 Papa John’s eGift Card
- $250 HP.com Credit for $180 (Promo code HP10)