[DEAD] Today only, January 14, between 11am and 2pm, you can request a FREE Fit Kit from Uber with all the essentials you need to balance a healthy routine. Every Fit Kit will include a limited-edition Hudson Sutler duffel filled with products from leading fitness and lifestyle brands.
The offer is available in NYC only. Deliveries will be available in Manhattan below 145th Street and in select areas of Brooklyn and Queens. See map below.
Each Fit Kit delivered will contain the following items which are may be worth over $400:
- $50 towards healthy salads at sweetgreen
- Milky Jelly Cleanser and Soothing Face Mist by Glossier
- Sweatpants or leggings from Outdoor Voices
- Custom Bow & Drape sweatshirt
- UP2 fitness tracker by Jawbone
- Barry’s Bootcamp class package
Even if they’re worth less than that, they’re still free. So how can you get them? Here’s the step by step guide:
- Open the app between 11am – 2pm in Manhattan (145th Street and below) and in select areas of Brooklyn and Queens on Thursday, January 14
- Tap the Profile icon on the left and select the PROMOTIONS menu option
- Enter promo code UBERFITKIT to unlock the special ‘FIT KIT’ option
- Request the ‘FIT KIT’ option on the bottom slider in your app starting at 11am
- Receive your FREE fitness bag, featuring products and services from Barry’s Bootcamp, sweetgreen, Glossier, Jawbone, and more
Demand will be extremely high and kits will be available on a first come, first serve basis. Not all requests may be fulfilled. There’s a limit of one Fit Kit per request. See promo page.
I’m in Brooklyn right now, inside the covered area, but the Uber app tells me “Fit Kit Not Available”. Update: I contacted Uber and they said just to keep trying, since demand is very high. I did see it after a while. You will recive instruction where to pick up free kit once you’re in the Uber car.