If you have a Samsung phone with Samsung Pay and a Citi Mastercard credit or debit card, you can get a $10 statement credit when you make at least $10 in purchases. So you can basically get $10 worth of free stuff. Qualifying purchases must be made using the same card.
The offer is available for one month, between 11/19/15 and 12/19/15. Phones that have Samsung Pay are Samsung Galaxy S6, S6 edge and Note5.
I have an HTC phone myself but I have a friends and relatives that have these latest Samsung phones. Hopefully they give me some of their free stuff 🙂
How to earn your $10 statement credit
- Add your Citi credit or debit MasterCard to Samsung Pay
- Make purchases using this card on Samsung Pay between November 19 and December 19, 2015
- After you’ve spent a total of $10 you’ll receive a $10 statement credit
- $10 statement credit after you spend a minimum of $10 using Samsung Pay with either an eligible Citi branded consumer credit or debit MasterCard
- Available between November 19 and December 19, 2015
- Qualifying purchases must be made using the same card
- You may earn a maximum $10 credit with this offer
- To qualify for this offer, your account must be open, current, and in good standing at the time the statement credit is applied. If your account is closed for any reason, including if you convert to another Citi product, you may no longer be eligible for this offer
- Statement credit will be applied within 45 days after the last qualifying transaction
- Purchases must post to your account between November 19 and December 19, 2015 to qualify.
- Offer Page