Chase have upped their referral bonus for the Ink Plus card to 10,000 points and the referral link provides a better sign up bonus as well. Your friends and family will get the 60K Chase UR points for signing up while you get 10K for referring them.
Previously referrals were rewarded just 5K and referrees only received 50K. The maximum you can get through refferals is still 50K, so you can only refer up to 5 friends (while still earning points).
To earn the 60K Chase UR sign up bonus, you need to spend $5,000 or more within the first three months. If you don;t have the card, then you could use my referral link. Besides the great sign up bonus (there has been a 70K bonus in the past) the card has great benefits such as 5X points per $1 on the first $50,000 spent in combined purchases at office supply stores. So you could take advantage of great offers such as this one, if you get the card in time (it will come around again).
The 60K UR points are advertised as $750 cash but you can easily get much more value out of them. Also you might get an extra 25K UR points if you do the $5K spending requirement at a 5X qualifying merchant such as Office Depot or Staples.
To get 10K per referral:
- Refer your friends before 1/15/2016
- They need to apply before 2/14/2016
- Their first Use of the card occurs by 5/14/2016
- Annual fee: $95 (Might be waived in branch)
- Earns at the following rates:
- Earn 5X points per $1 on the first $50,000 spent in combined purchases at office supply stores and on cellular phone, landline, internet and cable TV services each account anniversary year.
- Earn 2X points per $1 on the first $50,000 spent in combined purchases at gas stations and hotel accommodations when purchased directly with the hotel each account anniversary year.
- All other purchases are only 1 point per dollar
- No foreign transaction fees
- 20% off travel redemptions through Chase Ultimate Rewards
- Apply Now
- Refer Friends