First Niagara Bank is offering a $200 bonus when you open e checking account before 12/31/2015.
To qualify for the $200 cash bonus, within 60 days of opening your new Pinnacle or PinnaclePlus checking account, you must receive direct deposits totaling $250 or more. Your direct deposits need to be an electronic deposit of your paycheck, pension or government benefits (such as Social Security) from your employer or the government.
The cash bonus will be deposited into your new checking account within 30 days from end of month in which direct deposits totaling $250 or more are made to your account. Account must be open and maintain a positive balance in order to obtain the bonus.
The offer is available to residents of Connecticut, Massachusetts, Pennsylvania, and New York.
Both the Pinnacle and PinnaclePlus checking accounts come with monthly fees, $15 and $25 respectively. To avoid the monthly fee, you need:
- $1,000 minimum daily balance or $25,000 in average combined balances – Pinnacle checking
- $5,000 minimum daily balance or $50,000 in average combined balances – PinnaclePlus checking
Obviously, Pinnacle Checking would be the best option.
- Apply Here
- Account Type: Pinnacle or PinnaclePlus Checking
- Availability: CT, MA, PA, NY
- Credit Card Funding: Yes, up to $1,000
- Expiration Date: 12/31/2015
- Hard Inquiry: Soft pull
- Direct Deposit Requirement: $250
- Monthly Fee: $15 fee (Pinnacle Checking), waived with $1,000 minimum daily balance
- Closing Account Fee: $25 if closed within 180 days