Discover is definitely of of my favorite banks right now. They keep bringing amazing bonuses and promotions for their credit cards, savings accounts and now their checking. You can now get a $300 bonus for opening a CashBack checking account, if you apply before November 15th.
The only requirement is to make two direct deposits of of $250 or more within 90 days of funding and within 30 days of completing requirements you should have your bonus. This is much better than their previous $50 bonus offer.
There’s a $25 minimum opening deposit. You can easily transfer it from the savings account if you went for the $100 savings bonus.
Keep in mind that the offer is open to Discover credit/deposit customers, excluding current/previous Cashback Checking customers. So if you don’t have a Discover card (which you should by now), you can open a Savings account first for the $100 bonus and then the CashBack checking.
To get $300:
- Open account between 9/15/15-11/15/15 with code Bonus4915
- Receive 2 Direct Deposits (payroll, Social Security, pension) of $250 or more within 90 days of funding
- Bonus issued as credit to the open account within 30 days of completing requirements
Limit 1 per customer/account. Bonus will be reported as interest on IRS Form 1099-INT. Offer may be modified/withdrawn.
20 Cents Per Debit Transaction
The Discover CashBack checking account also has a nice little added bonus. You will earn an extra $0.10 (for a total of $0.20) on each eligible debit card purchase during the months of October and November 2015. That’s up to $20 cash back you could earn each month.
- Apply Here
- Account Type: Cashback Checking
- Promo Code: Bonus4915
- Availability: Nationwide for current Discover credit card members or deposit account customers
- Expiration Date: 11/15/2015
- Inquiry Type: Soft pull
- Opening Deposit Credit Card Funding: No
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes, two $250 or more within 90 days
- Monthly Fee: None
- Closing Account Fee: None