Chase is offering a 55,000 points bonus for the Hyatt Visa Credit Card after you spend $1,000 on purchases with the card in the first 3 months from account opening and add an authorized user. This bonus offer is available to you as long as you have not received a new cardmember bonus for this card in the past 24 months.
You will receive 50,000 points after spending $1,000 and 5000 points when you add an authorized user. The card comes with a $75 annual fee which is waived for the first year.This is a targeted offer which came to my email and it has a Invitation Code which might be unique. If you were targeted, you need to apply for the Hyatt Credit Card before 11/30/2015.
- 50,000 points after spending $1,000 within 3 months
- 5000 points when you add an authorized user
- Earn 3 points per $1 spent at Hyatt properties
- Earn 2 points per $1 spent at restaurants, on airline tickets purchased directly from the airline, and at car rental agencies
- Earn 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases made with your card
- Status upgrade to elite Hyatt Gold Passport Platinum membership for as long as your Hyatt Credit Card account is open
- 1 free night after your cardmember anniversary at any Category 1-4 property
- No foreign transaction fees
- $75 annual fee, waived for the first year
This is a nice offer, so I’ll probably include it in my next round of apps. With the bonus points you can get 3 free nights at a Category 4 hotel or 11 nights at a category one property. DoC also has a comparison to the other offer with two free night and $50 credit. I received the offer by email, after signing up for a Hyatt account a month ago, and it has a 0 points balance.