Besides the grand opening bonuses for a few NYC branches, TD Bank is also offering a $150 statement credit bonus online for residents of states with physical branches.
- Open a TD Convenience Checking account online
- Make 15 debit card purchase transactions in 60 days
Who is eligible?
Offer is only available to new personal checking Customers. A new personal checking Customer is defined as someone who does not have an existing checking account, applies for a new checking account from this web page and is the primary owner of this new TD Bank checking account. The primary owner is the owner whose Social Security Number is used for tax reporting purposes. Only TD Convenience Checking accounts opened through this web page on or after 9/1/2015 are eligible for this offer.
- Apply here
- Account Type: Convenience Checking
- Availability: CT, DE, Washington D.C., FL, ME, MD, MA, NC, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, SC, VT, VA
- Expiration Date: None
- Inquiry Type: Soft pull
- Credit Card Funding: Yes, up to $300
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Other requirements: 15 debit card purchase transactions in 60 days
- Monthly Fee: Yes ($100 to waive a $15 monthly maintenance fee)
- Closing Account Fee: No (must be kept open for 90 days)