The Amex Everyday Preferred credit card now has an increased signup bonus of 30,000 points that is available with the incognito window trick. The usual offer is 15,000 sign up bonus with $1,000 spend, but now you can receive 30,000 points after you spend $2,000 on purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
Welcome bonus offer not available to applicants who have or have had this product. Also keep in mind that you can only have up to 4 personal Amex credit cards. It’s relatively easy to get approved for the card and you should combine pulls with a charge card or business cards, so look for any other offers available on cards that you’re interested in.
The card comes with a $95 annual fee which is not waived for the first year.
- Get 30,000 points after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months of Card Membership
- 3X points at U.S. supermarkets on up to $6,000 per year in purchases (then 1x)
- 2% cash back at U.S. gas stations
- 1% cash back on all other purchases
- Use your Card 30 or more times on purchases in a billing period and get 50% more points on those purchases
- 0% intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for 15 months. After that, your APR will be a variable rate, currently 12.99% to 21.99%, based on your creditworthiness and other factors
- Purchase protection and return protection for 90 days
- No Annual Fee
Apply Here (right click, Open link in incognito window)