You can receive a sign up bonus of 50,000 Delta Skymiles after $1,000 in purchases and a $50 statement credit after your first Delta purchase with a new Gold Delta SkyMiles credit cards from American Express. The card has a $95 annual fee which is waived the first year.
There was recently another offer my American Express with 60,000 Delta Skymiles, so you might want to wait for that offer, considering that you can only receive bonuses once per lifetime for personal cards.
- Check your first bag free on every Delta flight—a savings of up to $200 per round trip for a family of four
- Enjoy Priority Boarding – board early, stow your carry-on bag, and settle into your seat sooner
- Earn 2 miles per dollar spent on purchases made directly with Delta and earn one mile on every eligible dollar spent on purchases with no mileage cap
- No Foreign Transaction Fees
- Car Rental Loss and Damage Insurance
There’s been a few reports that gift card purchases do not qualify as airline purchases anymore with Amex. I haven’t tested this myself since I received the $50 credit by paying about $11 in fees for a recent flight with my Amex Delta.
For Personal Cards: Welcome bonus offer not available to applicants who have or have had this product.
For Business Cards: Welcome bonus offer not available to applicants who have or have had this product within the last 12 months.