If you were targeted for this offer, you can get a $10 account credit after you use your Serve or Bluebird Card to pay two of your cell phone bills (minimum $35 each) directly on your cellular provider’s website.
People that were targeted should have received an email with the offer.
You might be able to get the credit by just making two $35 payments in the same billing period, but there’s no data points on that yet. If you have any let me know in the comments.
How it works:
- Log in to your cellular provider’s website and go to the bill payment area
- Pay your bill using the Account number and information on the front of your Card
- Automatically receive a $10 Serve Account credit within 30 days after paying your second cell phone bill of $35 or more by 11/30/2015
- Limit 1 Account Credit in the amount of $10 per account
- Offer is non-transferable and limited only to recipient of this email
- Account Credit may be reversed if a qualifying payment transaction with the cellular service is returned/cancelled
- Your transaction will not qualify if your payment is not made directly with your cellular provider
- Payments made through the Bluebird Bill Pay feature are not eligible for the offer
- Payments made with an electronic wallet or through a third party such as PayPal in most cases will not qualify
- Payments made with Secondary Cards are not eligible for the offer