Gyft is offering $50 Ebay gift cards for $45. You have to use the promo code EBAY50 to get the discount. You can use each code 3 times, buying 3 Ebay gift cards of $50 each. Offer ends TONIGHT at 9pm PST.
So in total you could get $150 worth in eBay gift cards for $135.
You can also get 2% cash back from Topcashback, so for $135 that you’ll end up paying, you’ll earn another $2.70 in cash back. If you dont have an account, you can use my referral link (we both get $10 back after you spend $20 or more). Be Frugal is also offering 2% cash back and again you can sign up with my referral link to get $5 (I get $10 after you earn $25).
Get $5 off a $50 eBay e-gift card. Use the promo code EBAY50 at checkout. Offer ends TONIGHT at 9pm PST. Here are the promotion details:
- Must apply promo code DAD2015 at checkout to get $5 off on your $50 eBay gift card purchase
- Promotion ends at 9pm PST on August 11, 2015
- Promotion only eligible on a $50 or more eBay gift card
- Cannot be combined with new user promo
- Promo code is only valid with any payment method
- Cannot use a Gyft Card to purchase a $50 eBay gift card for this promotion
- Each user/household can redeem promo code up to 3 times
- Purchases made with a promo code will not earn Gyft Points
- Email validation is required to complete a gift card purchase
- Gift cards are only redeemable in the U.S.
- No more than a total of $500 in eBay gift cards may be redeemed per eBay purchase
- You must have an eBay account and PayPal account registered in the U.S. to redeem the eBay gift card
- More info about eBay gift card redemption
- More info about eBay gift card terms and conditions
Note: Allow up to four (4) hours from time of purchase for eBay’s systems to recognize and accept the gift card. Both an eBay account and PayPal account in the U.S. are required to use this card. Valid only for eBay purchases where PayPal is accepted.