Ebay is selling the Samsung Galaxy S6 (SM-G920i) 32GB Factory Unlocked for AT&T and T-Mobile for just $479.99. This is a pretty good price for a phone that usually costs $550 to $600.
Also if you’re targeted for the eBay Bucks 4x promotion you can get an extra 8% off ($38.40 in eBay Bucks), that can be combines with TopCashBack’s 1.2% and you credit cards points/miles.
This phone does not work on Verizon, Sprint etc, but on GSM carriers only, worldwide.
You might also want to check out Sears if you have a Discover card, which can give you substantial savings especially during this quarter.
- Display: Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors – .1 inches (~70.7% screen-to-body ratio) – 1440 x 2560 pixels (~577 ppi pixel density)
- CPU: Quad-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 & Quad-core 2.1 GHz – Exynos 7420
- OS: Android OS, v5.0.2 (Lollipop)
- Camera Primary: 16 MP, 2988 x 5312 pixels, optical image stabilization, autofocus, LED flash – Secondary: 5 MP, 1080p@30fps, dual video call, Auto HDR
- Internal Memory: 32GB, 3 GB RAM
- This cell phone may not include a US warranty as some manufacturers do not honor warranties for international version phones. Please contact the seller for specific warranty information.
- Unlocked cell phones are compatible with GSM carriers such as AT&T and T-Mobile, but are not compatible with CDMA carriers such as Verizon and Sprint.