Now you can earn 10,000 AA miles after two months of active service as an Energy Plus customer plus two miles for every $1 you spend on the supply portion of your electric bill each month. The offer is for IL, MA, MD, NJ, NY, OH and PA residents only.
- Bonus miles: Earn 10,000 miles after two months of active service as an Energy Plus customer.*
- Monthly miles: Earn two miles for every $1 you spend on the supply portion of your electric bill each month.*
- Seamless switching: Rest easy because there’s no cost to switch and no interruption to your electric service.
- AAdvantage bonus offer only available to new Energy Plus customers
- AAdvantage bonus miles will be awarded to American Airlines AAdvantage members after two months active service with Energy Plus.
- It may take up to 8 weeks for service to start with Energy Plus based on your billing cycle when you sign up
- AAdvantage bonus miles will post in your AAdvantage account 8 – 12 weeks after service starts
- Valid for IL, MA, MD, NJ, NY, OH and PA residents only [excluding certain areas such as those serviced by the Long Island Power Authority (NY), areas not serviced by ComEd (IL), areas not serviced by National Grid, NSTAR or WMECo (MA), areas not serviced by BGE, Delmarva Power or Pepco (MD), areas not service by Columbia Gas, Dominion East and Duke Energy (OH) and areas not serviced by Met-Ed, PECO, Penelec, PPL Electric Utilities or Duquesne Light Company (PA).]