Amex has upped their offer for the Gold Delta Skymiles Credit Card. This offer is twice as good as the public offer of 30K and better than the offer they had a few months ago for 50K.
Now you can earn 60,000 bonus miles after you make $1,000 in purchases on your new Card within your first 3 months and a $50 statement credit after you make a Delta purchase with your new Card within your first 3 months. The offer is available for the personal and business cards.
The card has a $95 annual fee which is waived the first year.
Here is how to get this offer:
- Log in with your Skymiles account (create an account if you don’t have one already)
- Click this offer link
For Personal Use: Welcome bonus offer not available to applicants who have or have had this product.
For Business Use: Welcome bonus offer not available to applicants who have or have had this product within the last 12 months.
- Check your first bag free on every Delta flight—a savings of up to $200 per round trip for a family of four
- Enjoy Priority Boarding – board early, stow your carry-on bag, and settle into your seat sooner
- Earn 2 miles per dollar spent on purchases made directly with Delta and earn one mile on every eligible dollar spent on purchases with no mileage cap
- No Foreign Transaction Fees
Keep in mind that Delta Skymiles have had a few devaluations lately.
HT to aroundtheworldineightydollars who discovered the offer