Virgin America is having a one day sale that ends today at 8PM. They are offering one-way flights that start at just $38. I just saw this deal on Groupon but you can go directly to the Virgin America website as well.
You have to fly between September 9, 2015 and February 10, 2016 but dates vary for some flights so it’s better to check out the details on your flight before booking.
Check out some sample fares below:
- San Francisco-Las Vegas, starting at $48 one way
- San Francisco-Los Angeles, starting at $58 one way
- San Francisco-Honolulu, starting at $278 one way
- San Francisco-New York City, starting at $158 one way
- Los Angeles-Las Vegas, starting at $38 one way
- Los Angeles-San Francisco, starting at $58 one way
- Los Angeles-Seattle, starting at $78 one way
- Los Angeles-New York City, starting at $158 one way
- Dallas-Austin, starting at $38 one way
- Dallas-Washington D.C. , starting at $98 one way
- Dallas-New York City, starting at $98 one way
- Dallas-San Francisco, starting at $118 one way
- New York City-Dallas, starting at $98 one way
- New York City-Las Vegas, starting at $148 one way
- New York City-Los Angeles, starting at $158 one way
- New York City-San Francisco, starting at $158 one way
- Chicago-Los Angeles, starting at $128 one way
- Chicago-San Francisco, starting at $138 one way
Terms and Conditions:
Tickets must be purchased by 4:59pm PT on Tuesday, July 7, 2015. Main Cabin fares are one-way and require a 21- day advance purchase. Travel must occur between September 9, 2015 and February 10, 2016. Additional service dates include: FLL-SFO begins on September 25, 2015, SFO-HNL begins on November 3, 2015, FLL-JFK begins on November 3, 2015, and SFO-OGG begins on December 3, 2015. Lowest sale fares are available only on certain itineraries. Lowest sale fares are only valid for travel on Tuesday, Wednesday and Saturday. For SFO-HNL/OGG, lowest sale fares are only valid on Tuesday and Wednesday. Blackout dates include: 10/9/15, 10/12/15, 11/6/15, 11/9/15, 11/20/15– 11/30/15, 12/18/15 – 12/31/15, 1/1/16 – 1/4/16, 1/15/16, and 1/18/16. Seats are limited, subject to availability, and may not be available on all flights. Flights may not operate daily. Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable. For travel solely between points in the Continental Western Region (LAS/LAX/PDX/PSP/PVR/SAN/SEA/SFO/SJD only) and AUS-DAL, changes or cancellations can be made for a $100 fee per guest through all channels, plus any increase in fare, if applicable. For all other itineraries, changes or cancellations can be made for a $150 fee per guest through all channels, plus any increase in fare, if applicable. Any remaining balance will be placed in a guest’s travel bank, good for travel on Virgin America for one year from date of issue. Changes or cancellations of a booking made with Elevate Points will be subject to a $100 redeposit fee per guest. Guests who no-show without a change or cancellation prior to the scheduled departure time will forfeit the amount of this fare. In addition, any future flights booked in the same reservation will also be canceled and the fare will be forfeited. Tickets purchased from Virgin America through our reservation call center will cost an additional $20 per guest per itinerary. Any added cost associated with purchasing tickets from Virgin America through our reservation call center will be non-refundable. Fares will not be honored retroactively or in exchange for any wholly or partially used ticket. Fares, routes, fees and schedules are subject to change without notice. Virgin America will accept up to ten pieces of checked baggage, up to 50 pounds each, per ticketed guest traveling within the U.S. The fee for each piece of checked baggage up to 50 pounds is $25. Additional fees apply to baggage exceeding these weight limitations, and other baggage restrictions may apply.