Starting this December, Norwegian Air will begin direct routes from Boston, New York and Baltimore to two popular Caribbean destinations, Martinique and Guadeloupe.
Fares from the U.S. start at $79, while returning fares start at $99, according to Norwegian.
“Norwegian is fully committed to the U.S. market, and we will continue to expand by offering more great nonstop destinations to American travelers and growing our U.S. crew bases,” said Norwegian’s CEO Bjørn Kjos.
Norwegian will have three flights per week from New York, and two per week from Boston and Baltimore, operating on Boeing 737-800s:
- Baltimore (BWI) to Guadeloupe Islands (PTP): Tuesdays, Saturdays
- Baltimore (BWI) to Martinique (FDF): Mondays, Fridays
- Boston (BOS) to Guadeloupe Islands (PTP): Thursdays, Sundays
- Boston (BOS) to Martinique (FDF): Wednesdays, Sundays
- New York (JFK) to Guadeloupe Islands (PTP): Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays
- New York (JFK) to Martinique (FDF): Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays
Read More at Bloomberg