North Shore bank has a $150 Bonus Offer running until July 5th 2015. To receive the bonus you need to open a checking account and use promo code “June Online Promo”. The had a $50 offer earlier this year, so this is obviously a much better deal. To get the bonus you can open a eCheking account. Sign up for eStatements and use the debit card once a month to keep it fee free. Then after October 12th, when your bonus is posted, you can close the account.
- No Fee with Direct Deposit (wages or Social Security) and eStatements
- No Fee with Any debit card usage and eStatements
- Otherwise monthly fee is $4.95
Limit 1 new checking bonus per household per year. Not valid with other offers. New personal households only. Incentive credit will be posted to the new checking account after October 12, 2015. Account must be open and have a positive balance as of July 30, 2015 to receive the incentive credit. Offer available until July 5, 2015. Restrictions may apply. For tax purposes, a 1099 form may be issued.
- Sign up Offer
- Account Type: eChecking, or Better-Than-Free Checking
- Availability: IL, WI
- Expiration Date: 07/5/2015
- Hard Inquiry: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Monthly Fee: $4.95, waived with any debit card usage and eStatements
- Closing Account Fee: None