JetBlue is having a two-day 20% OFF Sale. Now through June 17, book a JetBlue Getaways vacation package (air + hotel) and everyone traveling gets 20% off the JetBlue base airfare (that’s everything but the government taxes/fees).
You can look through their packages, but keep in mind that the discount is only for the airfare and not the rest of the package. I took a quick look and I didn’t see any packages that would make this an amazing deal. If you do, let me know and I can mention it in the post.
- Booking dates: June 16 – 17, 2015
- Travel dates: September 8 – December 16, 2015 (Blackout dates: October 12 and November 21 – 30 for all cities; November 4 – 9 for JFK, LGA and EWR)
- Must depart and return Monday – Thursday and Saturday during the eligible travel period; no Friday or Sunday departures or returns
- Valid for new bookings only
- Search for your JetBlue Getaways vacation package at jetblue.com/getaways or by calling 1-800-JETBLUE, option 3
How it works:
- JetBlue will cover 20% of base airfare for all travelers when you book an eligible JetBlue Getaways vacation package. Base airfare does not include government taxes/fees, which still apply to airfare. This offer also does not include any applicable hotel costs or hotel taxes. (Remember, all Getaways vacation packages include government taxes/fees applicable to airfare and the hotel price and hotel taxes, so these are not added charges that you will see upon checkout. These charges will be in the price you see when you search for a Getaways vacation package.)
- The savings you receive from this offer will not be specifically displayed upon searching for or purchasing a Getaways vacation package. The savings will automatically be included in the base airfare for each traveler. In other words, you will be quoted a lower per person cost when searching for a vacation package that is eligible for this offer than you would if you were traveling outside of the travel dates or booking a package that is otherwise not eligible.
- This offer is not valid in connection with Cash + TrueBlue Points redemption option. Packages must be paid for using a major credit card at time of booking.