JetBlue is having a “Once in a Blue June” one-day sale. They have prices starting from $44 for one-way flights. You have to book today and travel on Tuesday and Wednesday from July 7 to September 30, 2015. Blackout dates may apply and vary by route, so you have to check your specific flight for details.
- Fares include government taxes and fees.
- Book by June 11, 2015 (the earlier of 11:59 PM ET or local time).
- Travel July 7 – September 30, 2015. Tuesday and Wednesday travel.
- Different or additional day of week restrictions, travel windows, and blackout dates may apply and vary by route. Click on a fare for details
- Link to available flights
There’s only two flights for $44, Boston, MA (BOS) to Marthas Vineyard, MA (MVY) and Jacksonville, FL (JAX) to Fort Lauderdale, FL (FLL)
There’s also an offer for a JetBlue Amex card, with 20K TB points after 1K spend in the first 3 months. There’s a $40 annual fee that is waived for the first year. The deal between Amex and JetBlue does expire at the end of this year though.