Chase has brought back the 80K offer for the IHG Rewards Club Select Credit Card. You will receive 80K IHG points + $50 credit, after spending $1,000 in 3 months on the new card.
It is a little tricky as usual though. The link will take you to the 80K offer but after clicking apply, you will receive the following message:
You will then be redirected to the standard 60K offer where you can fill out the application. Don’t do this yet. You should call Chase and let them know that you saw the 80K offer online, but the application page is not working. They will advise you to proceed with the 60K offer and they will put a not on your account so you can get credited for the better offer of 80K. Make sure to get a screen shot of the 80K offer. So, don’t fill out the application without getting confirmation first. Try calling again if the first CSR doesn’t extend you this option.
- 80,000 Bonus Points after spending $1,000 on purchases in the first three months
- $50 Statement Credit after your first purchase
- Annual free night
- Earn 5 points per $1 spent when you stay at our hotels
- Earn 2 points per $1 on purchases at gas stations, grocery stores & restaurants
- Earn 1 point for every $1 spent on all other purchases
- Automatic 10% point rebate
- Platinum Elite Status as long as you’re a Select cardmember
- No foreign transaction fees when you use your card for purchases abroad
- $0 Introductory annual fee for the first year, then $49