If you’ve been planning to add the Chase Freedom credit card to your wallet, then this is a good time to do it. Chase has increased the sign up offer from the usual $100 to $200 after a $500 spend in 3 months. You can also earn an extra $25 after you add your first authorized user and make a purchase within your first 3 months from account opening.
You actually earn points, which are valued at 1 cent by Chase on this offer. For most of you, 22,500 UR points should be more valuable than $225. So this is a pretty good deal for a card with no annual fee and rotating 5% categories. You can also earn even more with referrals, $50 for each person you refer for a sign up.
- Receive 20,000 bonus points ($200 cash back) after $500 or more in purchases during the first 3 months from account opening
- Receive 2500 bonus points ($25 cash back) after you make your First Purchase and add an authorized user to your account during the first 3 months from account opening
This new cardmember bonus offer is not available to either
- current cardmembers of this consumer credit card, or
- previous cardmembers of this consumer credit card who received a new cardmember bonus for this consumer credit card within the last 24 months.
Chase Freedom Benefits
- 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases in bonus categories each quarter
- 1% cash back n all other purchases. No limit.
- 0% Intro APR for 15 months on purchases and balance transfers
Earn $50 For Each Referral
You can also earn money by referring your friends and family after you sign up. Go to Chase Refer-a-Friend website and enter your information to get your referral link.