JetBlue is having a “Put Your Summer on the Map” two-day sale. They have prices starting from $29 for one-way flights. You have to book today or tomorrow and travel on Monday through Thursday between June 2 and September 17, 2015 with blackout dates 6/27 – 7/6 and 9/3 – 9/7/15.
- Fares include government taxes and fees.
- Book by May 20th (the earlier of 11:59 PM ET or local time).
- Travel June 2 – September 17, 2015. Monday through Thursday travel. Blackout dates: 6/27 – 7/6 and 9/3 – 9/7/15
- Different or additional day of week restrictions, travel windows, and blackout dates may apply and vary by route. Click on a fare for details
- Link to available flights
You won’t find any of those $29 deals if you’re flying from NYC and the surrounding area. The cheapest is a flisht from Newark to Boston for $74, or JFK to Buffalo, NY for $79.
There’s also an offer for a JetBlue Amex card, with 20K TB points after 1K spend in the first 3 months. There’s a $40 annual fee that is waived for the first year. The deal between Amex and JetBlue does expire at the end of this year though.