Alaska Airlines Visa Signature credit card has had for a while now an offer for 25,000 Bonus Miles upon approval. Now there’s an even better one, in case you still had doubt about applying. It is basically the same offer, but it also comes with a $100 statement credit after making at least $1,000 in purchases within 90 days of your new credit card account open date.
With the Alaska Airlines Visa Signature credit card earn:
- A $100 statement credit after making at least $1,000 in purchases within 90 days of your new credit card account open date. Please allow 8-12 weeks after you make the qualifying purchases with your new card for the statement credit to post to your new Alaska Airlines Visa card. This one-time promotion is limited to new customers opening an account in response to this offer.
- 25,000 Bonus Miles upon approval (Please allow 2-3 weeks for Bonus Miles to post to your Alaska Airlines Mileage Plan account.)
- Coach Companion Fare every year from $121(USD) ($99, plus taxes and fees from $22. Please allow 2-3 weeks after approval for the companion fare to post to your Alaska Airlines Mileage Plan account.)
- 3 miles for every qualifying dollar in purchases of Alaska Airlines tickets, Vacation packages and Cargo purchases
- No mileage cap. There’s no limit to the number of miles you can earn with the Alaska Airlines Visa Signature card
Bank of America is on of the lenient card issuers that will let you apply for a card if you have recently had it, or even if you currently have it. But you can take it even further if you’re trying to add up the miles. You can do simultaneous applications for this card and people have reported being approved for 2 or 3 cards. These will get bundled as one inquiry on your credit.
If the link is not working for you, you can also access this offer by making a “reservation” on the AlaskaAir.com website. You can also call 1-800-932-2775 to apply by phone and reference priority code VAB6CX to access this offer.
HT: to maximizingmoney who found the online link