Chase has brought back their Chase Ink Plus offer where you will receive 60,000 Ultimate Reward points after you spend $5,000 in 3 months from account opening. That’s $750 towards travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards. This offer is 10K more than the usual 50K sign up bonus but not the heighets offered on the card. The offer is valid till May 24th.
The card comes with a $95 annual fee when you apply online, but it is waived for the first year if you apply in branch.
You can also receive 5,000 Chase UR points for every referral. You can check for eligibility at https://www.chasereferafriend.com/ if you already have the card.
- Earn 5X points per $1 on the first $50,000 spent annually at office supply stores and on cellular phone, landline, internet and cable TV services (first $25,000 for the cash card)
- Earn 2X points per $1 on the first $50,000 spent annually at gas stations and for hotel accommodations when purchased directly with the hotel (first $25,00 for the cash card)
- Earn 1x points on all other purchases
- $95 Annual Fee (waived first year if you apply in branch)
- No foreign transaction fees