Bank of America is targeting mortgage customers with a $200 checking bonus offer. Mortgage customers who don’t already have a checking account, can get a $200 by when they open one by June 1, 2015. You must enroll in Online Banking or PayPlan when you open the account and automatically pay your mortgage from your new checking account and have your payment applied by July 31, 2015.
You can open a Interest Checking with a $100 opening deposit or Core Checking with a $25 opening deposit. Both accounts have monthly fees, $25 and $12 respectively, but they can be waived (see below). Core Checking is the best choice here.
This is a targeted offer, so if you have a mortgage with Bank of America and didn’t receive the offer, call or visit a branch to ask for it. Bank Of America also has another targeted offer for $300 until 5/29.
- Apply Here
- Account Type: Bank of America Core Checking
- Availability: Nationwide for Targeted Mortgage Customers
- Expiration Date: 6/1/2015
- Hard Inquiry: No
- Opening Deposit Credit Card Funding: No
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Other Requirements: Automatically pay your mortgage from your new checking account and have your payment applied by July 31, 2015
- Monthly Fee: $12 (can be waived)
- Closing Account Fee: No
Waiving Monthly Fees for Core Checking Account
- Have at least one qualifying direct deposit of $250 or more
- Maintain an average daily balance of $1,500 or more
- Are a student under the age of 23