Ameriprise Financial is offering a bonus of 25,000 MR points when you spend $3,000 within the first three months on the The Platinum Card from American Express. The card has a hefty annual fee of $450, but it is waived for the first year.
The card comes with $200 Annual Airline Fee Credit, which you can get twice, before paying the annual fee. This translates into a $400 bonus.
While this offer does say it’s only for Ameriprise clients, in the past this has not been enforced.
Welcome Offer for a Limited Time:
- Get 25,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $3,000 on the Card within the first 3 months of Card Membership.2, 14
A special offer for Ameriprise Financial clients:
- $0 introductory annual fee for the first year, then $450
- 5,000 additional Membership Rewards® points for every $20,000 in eligible spending, up to 30,000 additional Membership Rewards points annually.
- Complimentary airport lounge access to The Centurion Lounges and Delta Sky Clubs and you can enroll in Priority Pass Select at no additional cost
- $200 Annual Airline Fee Credit
- No Foreign Transaction Fees
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓