Citi have upped their bonus for their Prestige credit card. Now you can earn 50,000 bonus ThankYou® Points after $3,000 in purchases made with your card in the first 3 months the account is open. That’s enough points to redeem an $800 flight on American Airlines or US Airways®, a $665 flight on any other airline or $500 in gift cards. It comes with a hefty annual fee of $450, but you also receive $250 Statement Credit for Air Travel each year, which can be used twice while paying for only one annual fee.
- $250 Statement Credit for Air Travel each year
- Complimentary access to nearly 40 American Airlines Admirals Club®lounges, plus hundreds of VIP lounges through Priority Pass Select
- Complimentary 4th night for any hotel stay
- No Foreign Transaction Fees on Purchases
- $100 Global Entry application fee credit
- Access to the MasterCard® Airport Concierge™ service
- Transfer points for miles around the world with ThankYou® Points Transfer
doctorofcredit reports that is is also possible a higher bonus and a lower annual fee in branch. You can receive 60,000 points (30,000 points after $3,000 in purchases within three months and another 30,000 points if you spend $15,000 or more within the first year) and a reduced annual fee of $350 simply by going into a Citi branch, you’re supposed to have a Citi Gold checking account but this doesn’t look to be enforced at all.