Amex is offering again a 50K point sign up bonus for the Premier Rewards Gold Card. That’s double of the standard offer. This is not the highest offer out there since they’ve had a 75K offer in the past, but it’s still a good one, since the $175 annual fee is waived for the first year. To get the bonus, you need to make $1,000 on purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
Remember that you can receive a personal card bonus, only once in a lifetime from Amex.
Highlights of this card
- 50K Points Sign Up Bonus after $1,000 spend in first 3 months
- $175 annual fee (waived for 1st year)
- Earn 3X points for flights booked directly with airlines
- Earn 2X points at US gas stations and US supermarkets
- Earn 1X points on other purchases