Southwest Airlines is sending out a great targeted offer for their Premier Business card. Southwest is offering 60,000 points after spending $3,000 during the first 3 months. The normal public offer on this card gives 25,000 points after $1k in spend, but there’s usually available links for the 50,000 point bonus. So this is the best offer by Southwest Airlines.
The offer is targeted, so you might want to check your emails, but you can also try out the link or give Southwest a call to see if they will extend it to you. To apply for the Chase Southwest Business Premier card by phone, call 1-888-883-2721, this is a dedicated line for the offer and probably the best option. The offer code is DF01.
This bonus offer is not available to you if you have received a new Cardmember bonus for this product in the past 24 months.
- Start with 60,000 points after you spend $3,000 in the first 3 months of opening your account
- $99 Annual Fee will be applied to your first billing statement
- 6,000 Bonus Points after your Cardmember Anniversary
- No Foreign Transaction Fees
- Add employee cards and earn points on their spending
Southwest Airlines is also offering the Southwest Premier Credit Card with a 50K Points Bonus after you spend $2,000 on purchases in the first 3 months.
Let us know your experience if you decided to apply for the card.