This is a great card for people that spend a lot of money on dining and gas and love cash back instead of points/miles. The Chase AARP Rewards Credit Card will give you unlimited 3% back on restaurant and gas station purchases (some gas station sell GCs). And there’s no annual fee.
The also have a $100 sign up bonus when you spend $500 within the first 3 months of opening your account.
Even though this is a AARP branded card, you do not have to be an AARP member to apply. Just leave the AARP number field empty when filling out the application.
- $100 cash back after you spend $500 in the first 3 months of opening your account
- 3 points per $1 you spend (3% cash back) at restaurants and gas stations (unlimited)
- 2 points per $1 you spend (2% cash back) on airfare and hotels when you book through Chase’s toll-free travel redemption number
- 1% cash back on everything else (unlimited)
- NO annual fee
- 3% foreign transaction fee