Chase have upped their usual offer of 50K. Now you can receive 60K Chase UR points when you apply for a Chase Ink Plus card and spend $5,000 or more within the first three months. These has been a 70K point offer before as well, but this is also worth it. Remember that this is a business card, so it would be best to open it with a DBA at least or any other business.
There is a $95 annual fee on the card, and this time it’s not being waived automatically for the first year. You can apply online or at a branch, but to get the fee waived you have to take the trip to the branch and ask for it. If they don’t waive it right away, then try another branch. There’s been reports on both sides.
- Annual fee: $95 (Can be waived in branch)
- Valid until March 1st, 2015
- Earns at the following rates:
- Earn 5X points per $1 on the first $50,000 spent in combined purchases at office supply stores and on cellular phone, landline, internet and cable TV services each account anniversary year.
- Earn 2X points per $1 on the first $50,000 spent in combined purchases at gas stations and hotel accommodations when purchased directly with the hotel each account anniversary year.
- All other purchases are only 1 point per dollar
- No foreign transaction fees
I already have the Chase Ink Bold Business Card, but I’ll go for this one as well, if I can get the annual fee waived at the branch. Let us know if this deal is worth it for you, or if you’ve tried to get the fee waived at your local branch.