TD Bank is offering a free FitBit Flex wristband, worth about $100, when you open e new checking and savings account. You should also enroll in online banking and opt for a debit card. The offer is valid until March 7th, 2015 or while stocks last.
You can open a TD Convenience checking and a TD Simple Savings account to fulfill the offer. These are the easiest accounts to keep fee free, by having a $100 and a $300 minimum balance respectively.
If this bonus is not for you, then you can check our full list of available bank bonuses.
- Apply Now
- Availability: CT, DC, DE, FL, MD, ME, MA, NH, NJ, NY, PA, VT & VA
- Direct deposit required: No
- Additional requirements: Checking & savings account, debit card and online banking
- Hard/soft pull: Soft
- Credit card funding: Up to $300, although you might not be able to fund it with a credit card in store
- Monthly fees: Yes, but can be easily waived
- Early account termination fee: $15, 90 days
- Expiration date: March 7th, 2015