If you don’t have this yet, it is a must have business card. Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That’s at least 65,000 UR points, once you complete the spending, worth over $800 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards and even more through travel partners.
You will earn 5 points per dollar spent at office supply stores, which is the greatest perk of this card, but also on cellular, landline, internet and cable TV services up to $50,000 annually.
In addition you will earn 2 points per dollar at gas stations and hotel stays up to $50,000 annually and 1 point per dollar on all other purchases. Although this card comes with a $95 annual fee it is waived the first year and you will receive various benefits like no foreign transaction fees, spend flexibility, transfer partners and portal bonuses.
Great card to use at stores such as Staples, especially if you love buying GCs.
- Annual fee: $95 (Might be waived in branch)
- Earns at the following rates:
- Earn 5X points per $1 on the first $50,000 spent in combined purchases at office supply stores and on cellular phone, landline, internet and cable TV services each account anniversary year.
- Earn 2X points per $1 on the first $50,000 spent in combined purchases at gas stations and hotel accommodations when purchased directly with the hotel each account anniversary year.
- All other purchases are only 1 point per dollar
- No foreign transaction fees
- 20% off travel redemptions through Chase Ultimate Rewards
- Apply Now