10% Off Target Gift Cards, Dec. 5-6
Target will once again offer one of its popular gift card promotions this holiday season. You can get 10% off Target gift cards on December 5th and 6th only. It’s valid for up to $500, but you should be able to do it online and in-store.
- Offer valid for up to $300 in Target gift card purchases ($30 maximum discount) per household.
- Minimum gift card purchase is $10.
- Limit one transaction up to $500 in Target gift cards on Target.com.
- Offer does not include Target VISA gift cards, Target MaterCard gift cards & American Express gift cards and gift cards issued by other retailers such as dining lifestyle and entertaining gift cards.
- Offer excludes reloads of previously purchase Target gift cards.
This is a good opportunity to get discounted Target Gift Cards. You no longer get a 5% discount with the REDcard, but can do so with a Discover it card this quarter. You can also use Chase Freedom cards via PayPal to earn 5X.