Target will have a one day only promotion on their own gift cards. On December 8th, you will be able to purchase Target Gift Cards with a 10% discount. You can purchase up to $300 in gift cards online to maximize this deal.
You can find the promotion in the Target ad.
- Target gift card redeemable 12/9/2018 at 10:00 AM Central.
- Offer valid for up to $300 in Target gift card purchases ($30 maximum discount) per household.
- Minimum gift card purchase is $10.
- Limit one transaction up to $300 in Target gift cards on Target.com.
- Offer does not include Target VISA gift cards, Target MaterCard gift cards & American Express gift cards and gift cards issued by other retailers such as dining lifestyle and entertaining gift cards.
- Offer excludes reloads of previously purchase Target gift cards.
A good deal that will at least give you free credit card rewards, or additional savings at Target and can be stacked with this 20% coupon. You can also get a small profit depending on your reselling relationship. This is the same promotion that we have seen for the last few years in early December. There was some issues last year for people who purchases more that the allowed limit.
You can use your Discover it card to also earn 5% cashback (10% if you’re still in your first year of card membership) on these purchases.