MyGiftCardsPlus has a promotion, offering 10% off Home Depot Gift Cards. The discount comes in the form of Swagbucks. Make sure to have a Swagbucks account before purchasing and also to use same email for signing up at Swagbucks and MyGiftCardsPlus.
- 10% off Home Depot (max $1,000)
- Your SB points will be credited to your Swagbucks account upon receipt of your gift card
- Your eGift cards will be delivered electronically within 1-2 business days.
- There is a 2 hour delay upon delivery until the eCode is active for use.
- This offer expires at 11:59pm PST on July 31st or while supplies lasts.
A decent deal for those that have purchases planned at Home Depot, or you could even net some free credit card rewards. The discount comes in the form of Swagbucks, but it’s usually as good as cash as you can transfer the points to PayPal at one cents each. Once a month you can also do even better. You can buy $25 Amazon gift cards for $22.
You need to have a Swagbucks account in order to get the points. If you don’t have an account, you can use my referral link for a $13 signup bonus, and make sure you use the same email for both Swagbucks and MyGiftCardPlus accounts.
I suggest signing up for Instant Notifications for new deals From Danny the Deal Guru, so you don’t miss out on any good time-sensitive deals in the future. You’ll get a notification on your screen every time a deal like this comes around. I don’t send out notifications for every post. If you want every post emailed to you, then subscribe for emailed posts on the right hand column on the site. You can also follow me on Twitter and Facebook if you check those regularly. All post are automatically published there as well.